Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My first blog post!

So here we go!  This is the first blog post done by Derik at Derik's Racing Decals.   Certainly I'm completely new to this, but what you can expect in following us here is some cool designs, neat idea's, and fun to be had.   I'm going to honest,  this was started as a class assignment but I fully believe that this will evolve into a regular platform used in showcasing the projects done by Derik's Racing Decals.

We encourage comments as we are always looking for feedback!  Not all the designs and work will be a favorite of everyone,  that's OK.   But good honest feedback keeps us working hard and always improving.  I must say though...good compliments and people liking the work can be the most rewarding part of our business.

 So...  here's a couple pics of car's done in the past and stay tuned for images of new projects as we complete them.
Jamie Lemke - Hutchinson, Mn.

Chris Graf - Glencoe, Mn.

No comments:

Post a Comment