Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Its been absolutely far too long since my last blog post, but I can honestly say that we've been swamped with race cars as the season openers are among us.    Unofficially I've done right around 25 cars with 8 more left to do.   I'm very grateful for the opportunity for all those that choose Derik's Racing Decals.  I'm quite pleased with the accolades that some of them have received at a few of the local race car shows.

Luke Sathoff was the winner of the Stockcars in Fairmont
Clint Hatlestad was the overall winner at the Hutchinson show
Dan McCain was the runner-up in the Hutch show
Chris Graf was the peoples choice winner in Hutch as well
Sarah Voss was the IMCA Hobby winner at Arlington
Fuzzy Albrecht was the Outlaw Hobby winner at Arlington
Dan Grams was the Sprint Car winner at Arlington
Andy Daschner was the Modified winner at Arlington
Chaldin Wisch was the go-kart winner at Arlington

I plan to break down each and every one of the car's above in future blogs as all of them turned out very nice yet were all done in different ways...... really.......Yes indeed.  Sarah Voss was a complete wrap, Luke Sathoff was printed and contour cut, Dan McCain was all cut and layered, so I think it will be interesting to break down each of them individually on a weekly basis to explain what went into each of them.  I'm hoping this will help not only new customers but existing customers in understanding on each is done and what would be the best for their needs. 

I better run,  before this weekend you can expect to see the Matt Schauer car, Zach Malchow, Rod Manthey, and some of the John Polifka car with graphics from Derik's Racing Decals.

I will leave you with a couple pics of recent work completed.   Go out and check out some of our local dirt track racing with Fairmont running on Friday night and Arlington on Saturday






No comments:

Post a Comment